Comes with a small section of elastic for a comfortable and secure fit. It allows the collar to stretch to your dog’s neck while also ensuring that the receiver keeps solid contact.
3/4" or 1" wide collar
Black powder coated hardware
Black Metal quick release buckle OR AUSTRIALPIN Cobra Buckle
Please measure your dog's neck with a soft measuring tape or piece of string to get the most accurate measurement.Rough measurements are fine as the E Collar strap is decently adjustable.
- Measurements are taken with a receiver attached.
- When in doubt on sizing, size up as the tail of webbing can be doubled up to accommodate for smaller sizes if needed.
This item cannot be embroidered as it would affect how the strap feeds through the receiver but extra stitching (click here) can be added around it to accent the webbing or to match embroidery thread on a regular collar.
- Remove buckle end and remove elastic keeper.
- Feed the strap through the receiver with contact points on the side of the AMG tag.
- Feed elastic keeper and buckle back onto the strap.
- For the buckle, feed the strap so the remaining tail is on the inside of the collar.
- Tuck the rest of the strap into the keeper (doubling up if necessary).
Try not to crease the end of the webbing and break the melted seal (will cause some fraying).
Folding the end of the webbing into a triangle will help preserve the end and give the webbing a nice 'point' to feed through the keeper.