Products failing due to normal wear and tear, abuse, accident, animals/critters, or natural breakdown of materials over extended use and time could be replaced under the AMG remake fee (if hardware is in good or acceptable condition).
The Angry Melon Gear warranty is not applicable to failures caused by improper use or installation, abuse, neglect, alteration by owner, use of harsh chemicals applied to the product or improper size or strength product selection by the customer.
It is the owner's responsibility to select the AMG collar, lead, or harness appropriate for use by said canine/owner by taking into account the dog's size, weight, and strength.
Items not covered under this warranty, include but are not limited to:
- Improper selection of gear based upon dog size, weight, or strength.
- Improper selection of gear based on color or size/length of product.
- Improper storage of gear in a moist, wet or corrosive environment.
- Sole reliance upon dog collar or lead to provide all safety considerations typical with the maintenance, care, custody, or control of a dog.
- Excessive wear caused by the use of external devices such rubbing against rough surfaces such as walls, crates, the ground, etc.
- Improper cleaning by exposure to harsh chemicals
- Over-exposure to items by sunlight.
- Improper care by use of leaving gear dirty and not cleaning or storing properly.
- Improper attachment of dog collar to dog or dog lead to dog collar or dog harness.
- Color fading or degradation of material
- Scratches, dog or human inflicted damage, or discoloration of the hardware
- Products sold by AMG may have changes or design improvements without incorporating those changes to products previously sold.
- AMG warranties do not cover the incorporation of these design improvements.
Third Party Manufactured Items
Those items supplied, but not manufactured by Angry Melon Gear are subject to the OEM manufacturer's warranty only and are not subject to this warranty.
Product Supplied By Policy
Any product supplied by AMG at no charge (e.g. paid for by warranty or policy) assumes the identity of the product it replaces. If the failed product is no longer under warranty then, the new replacement product will not have coverage.
Determination of Warranty
AMG reserves the right to examine any failed product to determine validity of warranty claim. If no fault is found or is determined to be a fault not covered under the warranty (see above), the claim will be denied.
AMG warrants gear sold from angrymelongear.com, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a maximum period of up to six (6) months from the date your order is delivered.
AMG’s responsibility is limited to the repair or replacement of a product which has been determined by AMG, in its sole discretion, to be defective and for which a warranty claim has been submitted prior to expiration of the Warranty Period, subject to the terms and conditions set forth below.
The warranty set forth above is subject to the conditions and limitations set forth in the General Warranty Statement above and the Warranty Claims Procedure below. The express warranty set forth herein is intended for the benefit of the original purchaser of the Product and may not be assigned or otherwise transferred. If any part of this warranty is determined to be void or illegal, the remainder shall remain in full force and effect.
Warranty Claim Procedure
Only the original AMG Product purchaser may file a claim direct.
- AMG will supply a Warranty Claim Form.
- Upon supply, the form must be completed and emailed back within 5 working days. Claims sent after this time frame will be denied.
- AMG product’s order number
- Date of purchase.
- Date of failure
- Name, address, and email address of the owner.
- Full description of the problem/findings.
- Completed warranty form
- Photos of the failed product
Warranty Product Policy
Upon receipt of the claims documentation, AMG shall within five (5) working days determine if the failed Product is covered under the warranty and if it needs to be returned.
- If AMG does ask for the item to be returned, the customer must return the item to AMG by a transportation method that includes a tracking number. We are not responsible for items lost in transit to our location.
- AMG reserves the right to inspect and test the Product within three (3) working days of receiving it.
Credit/refunds will not be finalized unless it is determined the claim falls under the warranty.
- If it is determined that a product exhibits no fault or determined to be a fault not covered under the warranty, then the warranty claim will be denied.
- If claim is determined to fail under the warranty, credit/replacement shall be supplied within AMG’s current listed turnaround time on the date of approval.