The Stealth - Hidden Prong Assembly
1. Lay collar with the elastic facing up.
Insert end prongs starting from the second to last elastic and feeding the back end (non prong end) in first. Use a set of tweezers if necessary; they will have a snug fit.
For a 2.25mm link
2. Insert the back end into the last two elastics.
3. Weave the last elastic under the curve of the prong.
For a 3mm and 3mm SHORT link
2. Insert only into the second to last elastic. Use a set of tweezers if necessary; they will have a snug fit.
3. Lay the back side of the prong over the last elastic then pull the last elastic underneath the prong but towards the prong side of the link. Then place it over the curve part.
4. Insert the next prong (again back end first) under the next elastic and then squeeze the legs of the previous prong to attach the two together.
5. Continue placing additional prongs evenly on both sides of the collar and leaving a gap between the left set of prongs and the right set of prongs (this could be with or without an unused elastic strip in the middle).