Carting Bar/Shaft Strap Assembly
1. Disassemble the strap but leave the two sliders on and in opposite directions
2. Determine the drop length from where the attachment point lays on the harness to where the bar or shaft would lay. This should make your cart level.
3. Wrap the tail end of the strap back through the first slider and make it snug with the bar or shaft.
4. Secure that initial sizing by pulling the tail through the other side of that first slider.
5. Now, pull the tail through the base of the snap.
6. Secure the end of what is remaining of the strap though the second slider.
7. Adjust length as necessary for your cart and you'll be ready to go!