Puppy Starter Harness or Small Dog Harness
Standard size harness to fit even small puppies
Neck, Girth, and Chest
These do not automatically come with velcro for patches on the neck.
(see measuring tab or image for where to measure for these numbers. Neck is NOT the same size as their collar.)
Chest measurement location (from 3" behind elbows) prevents chafing from the girth strap.
1" wide webbing
Already included built-in Handle
Black powder coated hardware
Black Metal quick release buckle, AUSTRIALPIN Cobra FM Buckle, or AUSTRIALPIN Cobra Buckle,
This harness is a standard size vs a custom fit. However, the same measuring guides apply to seeing which of the standard sizes are for you.
Use a SOFT measuring tape, measure the dog, not the fur.
Neck - Breast Bone to Shoulders: Find the shoulder blades then go slightly forward to find the base of the neck. Measure from that spot to the top of the breastbone.
- Do NOT double this measurement.
- Do NOT measure around the neck.
Chest: Start tape at top of breastbone. Pass between front legs and back about 3” behind the elbows.
Grith: From the ending spot from the chest measurement (3” behind elbows) measure around the chest of the dog to get the girth.
Compare the measurements you get here to the provided sizes for this harness.
Message me if you have any questions!
- Pull excess fur and skin out of the neck so the harness sits properly on the breastbone and between shoulders.
- The breast bone should be concealed by the Y-front of the harness.
- The girth strap of the harness should be far enough back to not rub the armpits yet adequately supported by the ribcage.