Must be purchased in conjunction with the gear you would like the image/s included on.
The widths of gear that each image can go on will be listed in parentheses.
Please be specific on where you would like the images placed, on which items, and the color/s you would like.
An image that has already been digitalized into an embroidery file.
Must be added once PER item, per color, and per collar.
Example: one image per collar: 2 collars = two images added to cart
If you are wanting more than one color (one color for the one Image and one color for another) then two of the images need to be added to cart
If you want 2 images but the same color and on the same collar = one image added to cart still
Images are listed as sale items so discount codes will not apply to them.
If an image you are interested in isn't shown here, message me and we can see if there is one I can find already in the correct format or if it would be an image I would personally have to digitize.
Things I won't digitize unless given explicit permission:
- Copyright or trademarked images
- Artwork from others
Also, some things to note:
- Not every image can be digitized.
- Some images are too dense which would result in the embroidery distorting the webbing.
- Some may be too large to fit on your desired width of collar/leash/patch.
- Scaling images down to fit a certain height may make it impossible to make out what the image is supposed to be.
- Just because you find an image in an embroidery machine format does not automatically mean it can work on AMG gear. Most of those readily available files are formatted for a different density than required for these types of items. We may find one that is already in the correct format but it may not work. To fix this I could, in turn, get that image re-digitized to ensure it would work on your gear.
This is why it is critical for us to discuss your requested image PRIOR to purchasing.
*Adding intricate designs may add a day or two to production time*
Thread colors are seemingly unlimited as most requests can be accommodated. Be specific if there is more than one color of thread you would like (and how you would like them used).